Your Simple Yet Powerful Newsletter Solution for WordPress
WPNewsman is a re-branded version of G-Lock Double Opt-In Manager plugin. G-Lock Double Opt-In Manager is discontinued and replaced by WPNewsman.
With WPNewsman you can easily add double optin subscription forms in widgets, articles and pages, import and manage your lists, create and send beautiful newsletters directly from your WordPress site. You get complete freedom and a lower cost compared to Email Service Providers. Free yourself from paying for expensive email campaigns because everything you need is right here:
- Effortless installation and configuration — WPNewsman is pre-configured to collect the subscribers’ email addresses and names and have them confirm their subscription. It’s supplied with system email templates and action pages used in the double opt-in process. You can modify the default settings as you like or use them as is.
- Quick signup widget & forms — you can collect email subscribers either from the sidebar widget or shortcode-supported double opt-in forms. You can customize the signup form as you like by adding fields or options, removing fields, re-ordering fields. You can embed opt-in forms anywhere on your WordPress site and create multiple mailing lists using different forms.
- Easy customization of the Welcome Email and Thank You page after subscription confirmation — you can fully customize the Confirmation Email and Welcome Message through your admin panel to fit your marketing needs. For example, you can include a link to a file in your server into the welcome message as a bonus for signing up. Also you can customize default action pages including the Thank You page as you like.
- Easy mailing list management — you can import your existing subscribers into your WordPress database and export collected subscribers to a file. You can manually unsubscribe users, delete users or change the subscriber’s status to confirmed or unconfirmed.
- Ability to quickly re-send a confirmation request — you can quickly segment your list, select only those who haven’t validated their email address yet and re-send them a confirmation email. This is also a great opportunity to re-engage your existing subscribers collected from other sources. You can import them into your WordPress database and send them a confirmation request.
- Full control over email newsletter design — you have unlimited customization options (body, header, footer, colors etc.) for built-in email templates including the mobile template. Plus, you can design your own email newsletter either choosing from different layouts, or using a quick message option (without using any template) to built a newsletter that resembles your marketing material. In addition, you can easily create a digest template to send blog posts notifications to your subscribers.
- Customizable email settings — you can customize From name, From email address and Return email address and choose the suitable delivery mode including your custom SMTP server or quickly load Gmail or Amazon SES SMTP settings. You can send newsletters immediately or schedule them at any date or time and throttle email newsletter sending to respect the SMTP server restrictions.
- Unsubscribe link — you can quickly add the unsubscribe link and link to update the subscriber’s preferences into each newsletter using shortcode macros provided by WPNewsman and make your emails compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act.
- Confirmation when the user unsubscribes — sometimes it’s a big problem. The users send newsletters to friends and the friend can unsubscribe them by clicking the unsubscribe link. So, people often find themselves unsubscribed through they’ve never sent an unsubscribe request. With the WPNewsman you can send an unsubscribe notification via email to the user to ensure the person really wants to unsubscribe. If this is a mistake, the user can go to your website and re-optin to receive your newsletters.
- Bounced Handler — you can send newsletters to large mailing lists while keeping them clean and verified and protecting your IP address from being blacklisted by your ISP for continuous sending to invalid email addresses.
See the complete list of WPNewsman features ->
WordPress 3.4+ and PHP 5.3+ required!
Our 1 Year Pro Subscription
While all the main features are supported by the free WPNewsman Lite version, subscribe to our WPNewsman Pro version to send newsletters to an unlimited number of subscribers (vs. 2000 subscribers in the free Lite version).
Plus, our Pro members receive Premium Support and Pro version updates (including new version/feature additions) throughout the membership year.
Take our Introductory Special to become a Pro member for $79 a year and lock this LOW price forever!
Don’t wait for too long, the offer can expire at any time…